Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Harry Potter Girls: Rita Skeeter


Hey guys,

I just found out the English name of the person I know as Rita Kimmkorn. :D So I’m saying it wrong in the video, I am sorry. I hate it when they change the names. But well, that’s something I have to live with.

So Rita is a reporter and she likes to ‘write’ (actually her quill does that for her) things that are not really true. But I always thought she’s funny. And I quite like her make-up. So I hope you enjoy watching. :D

Here’s the picture I used: http://i11.tinypic.com/48drvpi.jpg


What you need:
  • Champagne eyeshadow
  • Soft brown eyeshadow
  • Brown eyeliner
  • White eyeliner (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Mascara
  • Brown eyebrow pencil
  • Foundation
  • Powder
  • Orange blush
  • Contour color
  • Natural lipliner (as Nyx Lipliner in Natural)
  • Red lipstick

Have an awesome day!
                                                                                                                                                               


Take care, bye!

PS: I will announce the winners as soon as I am back. :)



I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment