Monday, August 1, 2011

Harry Potter Girls: Nymphadora Tonks



Hey guys,

Today’s Tonks day. :D Tonks is a character of Harry Potter which can change her appearance, her hair color and her make-up. I think this is so cool, I wish I could do that. I would have the “edge of glory”-haircut right now. Loooove.

Well, I did a simple and soft purple smoky eye which is really wearable and easy to do. I think it’s good for many occasions and you can change the colors or darken it up just as you like.


 

I am sorry but my flash of the camera didn’t really work. Don’t know what was wrong. There were two options: black picture or too much flash. :D

What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girlfriendly)
  • Glittery champagne highlighting eyeshadow
  • Soft purple eyeshadow
  • Darker purple eyeshadow
  • Grey eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Natural blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
  • Purple lipstick (as Kiko Lipstick in 37)
                                                                                                                                                               
And remember, Tonks would never wear the same make-up twice! :D


Take care, bye!



I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)


1 comment:

  1. wow! im a potterish to! hehe its just sad that nymphadora and remus got to die in the end leaving their new baby behind.. but oh well, yes its so cool to have ur hair and facial feature change in how ever u want it to be.. i think i can try this look in cosplay hehe with a cute outfit to go with it..

    ReplyDelete