Here’s Hermione again. :D I decided to do her Yule ball look, too. I think it’s really pretty for younger girls as a Prom look or something similar. Main color is a soft pink, as her dress is. It’s a really shimmery look, soft and wearable.
Here’s the inspiration picture, I used: http://www.flickr.com/photos/23489340@N04/2741340359/
If you wanna see a nice hair tutorial, I like that one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj4UcpevIYk
Now enjoy watching. :)
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Too Faced Shadow Insurance)
- Pink base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girlfriendly)
- White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
- Shimmery soft pink eyeshadow
- Berry pink eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid Palette)
- Shimmerier berry eyeshadow
- Dark brow powder
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Natural colored blush
- Peachy pink lipstick
- Clear gloss
This may be the last look I upload for you. :) Don’t miss me. ;) My friend will upload some stuff I prerecorded.
Take care, bye!
PS: If you wanna enter the give-away, you have to comment or do something else to enter. Just following is NOT enough. :)
I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)