Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Harry Potter Girls: Hermione at the Yule Ball



Hey guys,

Here’s Hermione again. :D I decided to do her Yule ball look, too. I think it’s really pretty for younger girls as a Prom look or something similar. Main color is a soft pink, as her dress is. It’s a really shimmery look, soft and wearable.

Here’s the inspiration picture, I used: http://www.flickr.com/photos/23489340@N04/2741340359/

If you wanna see a nice hair tutorial, I like that one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj4UcpevIYk

Now enjoy watching. :)


What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Too Faced Shadow Insurance)
  • Pink base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girlfriendly)
  • White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
  • Shimmery soft pink eyeshadow
  • Berry pink eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid Palette)
  • Shimmerier berry eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Dark brow powder
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Natural colored blush
  • Peachy pink lipstick
  • Clear gloss

This may be the last look I upload for you. :) Don’t miss me. ;) My friend will upload some stuff I prerecorded.
                                                                                                                                                               

Take care, bye!

PS: If you wanna enter the give-away, you have to comment or do something else to enter. Just following is NOT enough. :)



I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)


1 comment: