Monday, August 8, 2011

Harry Potter Girls: Fleur Delacour


Hey guys,

I am still a little late with my posts. :D But I have so much to do for my paper. It’s awkward. Everybody is on holidays and I have to write this stupid thing. :D

Back to the look. I’ve already done this one once and I wasn’t too satisfied with the result. Again I am not really satisfied. I don’t know whether this look is a little too dark for Fleur. Normally she doesn’t wear any make-up at all. But in the inspiration picture it looks like the has some black liner on. :) You’ll find it here: http://images.wikia.com/harrypotter/images/0/0a/Fleur.jpg

I just love this picture and the actress and everything. ;)


What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Too Faced Shadow Insurance)
  • Matt champagne colored eyeshadow
  • Matt light champagne colored eyeshadow (as Macs Brule)
  • Soft brown eyeshadow
  • Soft burgundy eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Shimmery champagne colored eyeshadow
  • Soft eyebrow powder
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush + orange YSL blush)
  • Powder
  • Soft purple lipstick or lipgloss (as Kiko Lipstick in 37)

I hope you’re having a wonderful week. I will now arrange my sources for the paper. :D
                                                                                                                                                               

Take care, bye!

PS: If you wanna enter the give-away, you have to comment or do something else to enter. Just following is NOT enough. :)



I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)


1 comment:

  1. I love this look ! I would wear this to school or something :p Exept the lip is a bit too bright for me ;)

    ReplyDelete