Thursday, August 18, 2011

Harry Potter Girls: Dolores Umbridge



Hey guys,

Ok, I was a little lazy the last days. :D I am sorry but I finished all my papers and now I have one free day left before I start working. And I really had to enjoy these few days.

I wanna show you an Umbridge look today. 

I didn’t do a matte look but that’s what she’s wearing in the picture. You can do that if you want. If you look at other pictures her lip color always goes with her cloths. I think this is really funny. So if you wanna do a real Umbridge look try to match those colors.

Her eyes are really rounded, so I did rounded eyeliner and applied the crease color mainly in a rounded shape.




What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base
  • Golden or brown colored base
  • Champagne or brown eyeshadow
  • Dark brown eyeshadow
  • Brown eyeliner pencil
  • Brown or really little mascara
  • Pink lipliner
  • Pink lipstick
  • Intense pink blush

Don’t miss my best friend sneaking through our flat at the end of the video. :D
                                                                                                                                                               

Take care, bye!

PS: If you wanna enter the give-away, you have to comment or do something else to enter. Just following is NOT enough. :)



I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)


1 comment:

  1. you did really interesring style, and it is similar to original! nice!

    ReplyDelete