Wednesday, July 27, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Wedding Guest Look

Hey guys,

Another really soft look. We were invited to a wedding. It was so lovely. :) I thought it might be interesting to see, what I did exactly. Of course you don’t want harsh make-up and you never wanna look better than the bride herself. :)

So I think this is quite a good option, natural colors and not too much shimmer. Also I don’t like harsh lip colors or eyeliners. All in all I wanted a natural yet pretty look.


Sorry, I forgot to take pictures. -.-

What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girlfriendly)
  • Light matt eyeshadow
  • Soft grey or brown eyeshadow
  • Medium dark grey or brown eyeshadow
  • Dark grey or brown eyeshadow
  • Shimmery white eyeshadow
  • Rosy shimmery colored eyeshadow
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Powder
  • Blush color (as a mixture of Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush and Mac Powder Blush in Frankly Scarlett)
  • Bronzer
  • Tinted lip balm
  • Soft lip gloss
                                                                                                                                                               
So if you’re invited to an occasion like that, I hope you’re having a great time. :)


I will do an Outfit of the Day soon! 

Take care, bye!



I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)

2 comments:

  1. Sehr schön! Hab neulich auch ne Freundin für ne Hochzeit geschminkt, wollte aber nicht fragen ob ich sie für meinen Blog fotografieren darf. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ach Quark, immer frag sie. :) Ist doch wichtig, auch mit verschiedenen Typen Mensch arbeiten zu können und so. :) Das zeigt doch, ob man Talent hat. ;)

    ReplyDelete