Another really soft look. We were invited to a wedding. It was so lovely. :) I thought it might be interesting to see, what I did exactly. Of course you don’t want harsh make-up and you never wanna look better than the bride herself. :)
So I think this is quite a good option, natural colors and not too much shimmer. Also I don’t like harsh lip colors or eyeliners. All in all I wanted a natural yet pretty look.
Sorry, I forgot to take pictures. -.-
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girlfriendly)
- Light matt eyeshadow
- Soft grey or brown eyeshadow
- Medium dark grey or brown eyeshadow
- Dark grey or brown eyeshadow
- Shimmery white eyeshadow
- Rosy shimmery colored eyeshadow
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Blush color (as a mixture of Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush and Mac Powder Blush in Frankly Scarlett)
- Tinted lip balm
- Soft lip gloss
So if you’re invited to an occasion like that, I hope you’re having a great time. :)
I will do an Outfit of the Day soon!
Take care, bye!
I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)