Tuesday, July 19, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Summer Sunset



Hey guys,

Ok, so here’s a super short look. It was kind of an accident because I was trying to do something else. But I just didn’t like it for what it should have been and decided to change the whole idea and create this look.

I thought this might be good for beach parties or something similar. I don’t like to wear super dark smoky eyes in the summer and so this one is softer and lightweight.



What you need:
  • Soft pink base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girl Friendly)
  • White or light beige eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow No. 17)
  • Darker beige eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow No 25.)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Light pink or purple lipstick (as Barry M Lipstick in 129)
  • Light pink lipgloss
  • Concealer
  • Blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush + Benefit Blush in Georgia)
                                                                                                                                                               

I wish that the sun would shine here but I read in the news that there is a storm coming up tomorrow which will probably stay for the rest of the week or so.
I am depressed. :(




Take care, bye!



I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment