Ok, so here’s a super short look. It was kind of an accident because I was trying to do something else. But I just didn’t like it for what it should have been and decided to change the whole idea and create this look.
I thought this might be good for beach parties or something similar. I don’t like to wear super dark smoky eyes in the summer and so this one is softer and lightweight.
What you need:
- Soft pink base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girl Friendly)
- White or light beige eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow No. 17)
- Darker beige eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow No 25.)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Black gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
- Black eyeshadow
- Light pink or purple lipstick (as Barry M Lipstick in 129)
- Light pink lipgloss
- Blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush + Benefit Blush in Georgia)
I wish that the sun would shine here but I read in the news that there is a storm coming up tomorrow which will probably stay for the rest of the week or so.
I am depressed. :(
Take care, bye!
I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)