Friday, July 15, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Gold and Bold


Hey guys,

I found this beautiful look in a German magazine. I think it goes well with summer parties and shopping days. I love gold. So I tried it out.

I hope you like it, I did. I think it really emphasizes my eye color. :)

I thought it’s really cool that there is some color in the inner corner of the eye. Reminds me a little bit of Egypt make-up. 



What you need:
  • Optional: Fix+ by Mac
  • Golden base (Kiko’s Water Eyeshadow in **)
  • Golden eyeshadow
  • Matt soft brown eyeshadow
  • Concealer
  • White eyeliner (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Mascara
  • Highlighting eyeshadow
  • Foundation
  • Natural blush
  • Contour color
  • Soft natural lipstick
  • Optional: a little more color (I used OCC Lip Tar in Divine)
                                                                                                                                                               
If sun shines where you are be happy!!! :D


Take care, bye!



I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)


1 comment:

  1. Ich hab auch einen Gelbgoldenen Lidschatten (MAC Going Bananas) aber irgendwie weiß ich nicht was ich damit schminken soll... Danke für das AMu!^^

    ReplyDelete