First things first: The liptars are here! There will be an extra post for these soon. :)
This is a prom look which I prerecorded a while ago. There will also be an Outfit of the Day-Video soon. I just have to cut it nicely. :)
This look is really cool. I used many of the Nyx shadows I got from Amy. These are really great. I used two silvery colors and at least one blue color of this palette. :) Looove it.
My friend has a great eye shape for those looks. That’s why I also want her as a model. It is kind of perfect for make-up application. :D She looked so pretty with her dress and the make-up.
I like the combination of dark blue and soft pink. I think this is really pretty and also the silver did fit in perfectly.
What you need:
- Black base (Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Slate)
- White base (Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Silver glittery eyeshadow
- Optional: darker silver eyeshadow(to get it opaque)
- Dark blue eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Lighter blue eyeshadow
- Black gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
- Contour kit
- Cool toned pink blush
- Pale pink lipstick
- Optional: glittery lipglos (mine had silver glitter)
Ok, I hope you’re having a wonderful time and this look is helpful for you. :)
Take care, bye!
I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)