Tuesday, July 5, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Blue Prom Make-up



Hey guys,

First things first: The liptars are here! There will be an extra post for these soon. :)

This is a prom look which I prerecorded a while ago. There will also be an Outfit of the Day-Video soon. I just have to cut it nicely. :)

This look is really cool. I used many of the Nyx shadows I got from Amy. These are really great. I used two silvery colors and at least one blue color of this palette. :) Looove it.

My friend has a great eye shape for those looks. That’s why I also want her as a model. It is kind of perfect for make-up application. :D She looked so pretty with her dress and the make-up.

I like the combination of dark blue and soft pink. I think this is really pretty and also the silver did fit in perfectly. 



What you need:
  • Black base (Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Slate)
  • White base (Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Silver glittery eyeshadow
  • Optional: darker silver eyeshadow(to get it opaque)
  • Dark blue eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Lighter blue eyeshadow
  • Black gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Contour kit
  • Cool toned pink blush
  • Pale pink lipstick
  • Optional: glittery lipglos (mine had silver glitter)
                                                                                                                                                               
Ok, I hope you’re having a wonderful time and this look is helpful for you. :)


Take care, bye!



I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment