Saturday, July 16, 2011

Outfit of the Night: Prom

Hey guys,

I just wanted to show you an Outfit of the Night. We went to a Prom party and I thought this would be interesting for you. Do you like such things? Should I do it more often? I have the feeling that this is quite boring, but just tell me. :)

Ok, you can watch the video and there will be links to the make-up looks. I don’t know whether you’ve seen them already. 


I just wanted to show you something else which is kind of…. I don’t know… weird. :D Just watch the video: http://de.lifestyle.yahoo.com/dick-aufgetragen--model-bekommt-make-up-f%C3%BCr-365-tage.html 
I thought I’d post it here, because it is make-up and it is crazy.

I hope you’re having a wonderful day and see you soon!

I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment