Sunday, July 3, 2011

Nina Hagen: Neutral Nina?



Hey guys,

I know the video has been up yesterday but I didn’t have any time to write this post. I’m learning for my most important exam (July 12th) and I had to clean my kitchen. :D

But now here we go: The last official Nina Hagen look. But there will be one more. Still this means that there will be a new series which I haven’t started yet. I am not sure which one to do but I think if I try to let you decide nobody would comment. I am not sure. If you think I could let you decide, comment below. And if there are some people commenting, I will tell you the two options next week. :D (You can also comment if you don’t have a google account).

The look itself may be a darker then her look here: http://mankenler.ofpuf.org/data/media/288/nina_hagen_3.jpg


I wanted to wait until my OCC liptars arrive which I ordered in the UK. They didn’t so I wanted to do this look now. Yesterday there was a package which couldn’t be delivered because nobody was home. I will go get it on Monday. I think these are the liptars. If they are I will do this look again. :)

Ok, this has nothing to do with the look itself. Just look at the pictures. :D

What you need:
  • Brow powder
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Concealer
  • Mascara
  • White eyeliner
  • Black lipstick (I used eyeliner, because I don’t have a black lipstick yet)
  • Dark red lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 141)
  • Vibrant red lipstick
  • Pastel pink lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in *added later*)
  • Foundation
  • Bronzer
  • Shimmery white eyeshadow
                                                                                                                                                               
Hope the liptars arrive on Monday. :D


Take care, bye!



I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment