Sunday, July 10, 2011

Harry Potter Girls: Luna Lovegood


Hey guys,

Finally I found a great new theme for the next three Months. I decided to go for something way more wearable than the last one. And it is: Harry Potter Girls!

I didn’t watch the movies but I liked the books (I just hated the ending…). The last movie is released in a few days I think and so that’s the perfect moment for something like that.

I chose some girls and women of this story, some are obvious and some are just because you can do something cool with them. ;) So don’t you think there will only be Luna, Ginny and Hermione. :)

Again there will be about 10 looks, if you have any requests, write me! I will really enjoy doing something more wearable and I have a great idea for the upcoming series. :D

Ok, I talk very much in this video, so I don’t wanna write everything down again. I tried to do the eyes as she wears it in the movie and then did this lip to bring in some weirdness and crazyness. :D

What you need:
  • Concealer
  • Light skin colored eyeshadow
  • White eyeshadow
  • Soft brown contour color
  • Darker brown contour color
  • White eyeliner (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Warm brown eyeshadow
  • Glittery white eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Brow kit
  • Pink blush
  • White highlight color
  • Optional: soft pink lipstick or lipgloss
  • Fierce purple lipstick (as OCC lip tar mixed Katricia and Anime)
                                                                                                                                                               

Tell me, what you think about this series. :)


Take care, bye!



I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)


1 comment:

  1. Ich liebe Luna! Die Lippenfarbe ist super, ich glaube sowas würde sie wirklich tragen.^^

    ReplyDelete