Sunday, July 24, 2011

Harry Potter Girls: Hermione Granger



Hey guys,

Here is the most famous of all the Potter Girls: It’s of course Hermione Granger. I was surprised, when I first read this name, because in the German version it’s Hermine (without the o). I thought this was a mistake but then realized that this is just the way it’s written. :D

I know that I have to visit my hairdresser soon, but I didn’t have enough time to do though. But I found another great hair tutorial for Hermione here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuBmquHXA9U

As I said before this make-up is a little boring but it’s kind of back to school, really simple and it doesn’t look overdone at all. I think Emma Watson has this great eye shape so that even this really simple make-up looks great on her. Here’s the picture: http://img.geocaching.com/cache/88fdb7fa-2acf-46b3-9cf0-e7d0cc84696a.jpg

So she definitely is wearing some make-up but it’s really soft and settled. 



What you need:
  • Concealer
  • Powder or skin toned eyeshadow
  • Brown eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Dark eyebrow powder
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Golden glitter (as About Face Cosmetics pigment in Killer Bees)
  • Foundation or tinted moisturizer
  • Natural colored Blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
  • Soft pink lipstick or lip stain
  • Optional: lip balm
                                                                                                                                                               
I hope your having a great time. :)


Take care, bye!


I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment