Monday, July 18, 2011

Harry Potter Girls: Bellatrix Lestrange


Hey guys,

Here is the second Harry Potter Girl, but she’s more of a woman. I love her style and I love Helena Bonham Carter. If you’re interested in a hair tutorial, I saw a great one here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTyocPriJss&feature=feedu

This is the inspiration picture, but I went a little crazier with dark circles and so on. http://www.elbakin.net/fantasy/cinema/dossier-phenix/img/bellatrix-lestrange.jpg

I always wanted to do a make-up like that. I love all this zombie-make-up-stuff. But I still think, I am not too talented with that. It is really important to use matt colors only. I used the Tarte Box for that. You should try to use browns and purples and emphasize all the lines and darknesses in your face. This will make you look ill and tired.



What you need:
  • Soft pink, brown or purple base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girl Friendly)
  • Brown eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow No. 24)
  • Darker brown eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow No. 26)
  • Black eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow No. 30)
  • Plumy purple eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow No. 22)
  • Mascara
  • Brown eyeliner
  • Eyebrow powder
  • Matt natural lipstick (as Bobbi Brown lipstick in Carnation)
                                                                                                                                                               

I hope you like this one. I did. Maybe this is my favorite look of this series.


Take care, bye!



I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment