Wednesday, June 22, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Black and Tan


Hey guys,

I found this incredible look in a German magazine. I show the inspiration picture in the video, so check it out. Unfortunately I am not as pretty as the model but still it turned out really pretty and I shocked my male friends at university with it. ;) (They're not used to a pretty me, I think. :D)

This look is really quick and easy, yet dramatic and kind of classy. I love it and I wanted to share it with you. I am a big fan of darker colors underneath the eye and less eyeshadow on the top lid because my eyes always react to colors on my top lid and my eye shape also is made for this kind of look. 



What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base
  • Eyebrow kit
  • Bronzy eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Optional: foundation
  • Natural lipliner
  • Clear lipgloss
  • Bronzer



I hope this look is useful if you’re trying to find the right look for this summer. ;)

Take care, bye!



I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)




1 comment:

  1. I love dark eyeshadows.. (as you know) and as i said already they look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete