There is a new Nina Hagen video today. But before I write some words about that I just wanted to tell you that I won the give-away of Amy on Amy’s Weiberblog! This is like really cool and I am excited because I will receive a Nyx palette and as soon as I have it I will do a special look about this thing. Just wanted to say thank you again, and please go check out her blog. :)
Ok, the look is really simple and one of my favorite ones. It’s wearable and you can do these looks with different colors and more or less dramatic, however you want. Red lips always make me happy. All in all: The perfect look.
You’ll find the inspiration picture here: http://img.fotocommunity.com/Frauen/Indoor-kein-Akt/Nina-Hagen-a21375897.jpg! Now enjoy!
What you need:
- Skin tone colored eyeshadow
- Light beige eyeshadow
- Brown eyeshadow
- Satin finish warm brown eyeshadow
- White glittery eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No. 4)
- Dark brown or black brow powder
- Black gel liner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
- Black eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean)
- Optional: false lashes
- Concealer, foundation
- Blush (as Mac Blushcréme in Ladyblush + Powderblush)
- Tinted Lip balm
- Cherry red lipstick
- Red lipgloss
A wearable Nina Hagen look… weird. ;)
Take care, bye!
I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)