Sunday, May 15, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Tarte Jewelry Box inspired Day2Night Look

Hey guys,

I am like so stupid. I forgot to take pictures. So this is a really lame post because I can only present the video and a list of stuff you need.

I hope you forgive me my dullness. :D Enjoy the video, though!



What you need:
  • Purple base (as the eyeliner of the Tarte Jewelry Box)
  • Purple eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No. 31)
  • Brown eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No. 12)
  • Dark shimmery grey eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No. 13)
  • Black eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No. 30)
  • White eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No. 17)
  • Light pink eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No. 18)
  • Pink eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No. 11)
  • Black eyeliner (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean)
  • Shimmery white eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No. 4)
  • Concealer
  • Soft berry lipstick (as the one of the Tarte Jewelry Box)
  • Red blush (as Mac Powder Blush in Frankly Scarlett)

Since this is a day to night thing there is still a “base make-up” on the face. I used the Tarte Day Look as a base, which you can find here:
So I didn’t use mascara and contour stuff again but things like concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner or lip products should be touched up if you’re heading to the city after a hard day’s work. :)


Take care, bye!


I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment