I just received the Tarte Jewelry Box and since I didn’t try it out too much yet I thought I might do some videos using it. It’s a beautiful palette with mainly neutral colors. The upper colors are shimmery and the lower ones matt finish. That’s something I really liked about it.
Another thing is the bronzer which is perfect for lighter skin tones but more a highlighter for darker ones, I think. For me it’s really perfect, not too orange or dark. So I don’t look sunburned or dirty. :D
The lip products in this palette are really pretty, too, but they are not too pigmented. I like that for a normal day make-up.
The only things I literally hate are the eyeliners. I didn’t try to heat them up yet because I am afraid to burn my eye. But you can’t use them the way they come neither. So maybe I’ll try the heating up thing next time I need them. We’ll see.
I already recorded a darker look with this palette, which will be up next week. So if this is too wearable for you look forward to that one. :)
What you need:
- Pink eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No. 11)
- Purple eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No. 31)
- Warm brown eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No. 26)
- Light pink eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No. 18)
- White eyeliner (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Sparkly white eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No. 4)
- Purple eyeliner (as the one of the Tarte Jewelry Box)
- Soft pink lipstick (as the one of the Tarte Jewelry Box)
- Bronzer and highlighter (as the ones of the Tarte Jewelry Box)
- Natural colored blush
I love this palette. If you own it, too, let me know what you think about it. :)
See you soon, bye.
I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)