Friday, May 6, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Tarte Jewelry Box inspired Day Look


Hey guys,

I just received the Tarte Jewelry Box and since I didn’t try it out too much yet I thought I might do some videos using it. It’s a beautiful palette with mainly neutral colors. The upper colors are shimmery and the lower ones matt finish. That’s something I really liked about it.

Another thing is the bronzer which is perfect for lighter skin tones but more a highlighter for darker ones, I think. For me it’s really perfect, not too orange or dark. So I don’t look sunburned or dirty. :D

The lip products in this palette are really pretty, too, but they are not too pigmented. I like that for a normal day make-up.

The only things I literally hate are the eyeliners. I didn’t try to heat them up yet because I am afraid to burn my eye. But you can’t use them the way they come neither. So maybe I’ll try the heating up thing next time I need them. We’ll see.



I already recorded a darker look with this palette, which will be up next week. So if this is too wearable for you look forward to that one. :)

What you need:
  • Pink eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No. 11)
  • Purple eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No. 31)
  • Warm brown eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No. 26)
  • Light pink eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No. 18)
  • White eyeliner (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Sparkly white eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No. 4)
  • Mascara
  • Purple eyeliner (as the one of the Tarte Jewelry Box)
  • Concealer
  • Soft pink lipstick (as the one of the Tarte Jewelry Box)
  • Bronzer and highlighter (as the ones of the Tarte Jewelry Box)
  • Natural colored blush


I love this palette. If you own it, too, let me know what you think about it. :)


See you soon, bye.












I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment