Sunday, May 22, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Christina Aguilera


Hey guys,

I wanted to do a look inspired by a celebrity again because I didn’t do that for a while but it’s always fun and I have so many ideas. :D

I chose Christina Aguilera next because I love her and her style. It’s like a 50s pin-up style but still modern and pretty. In my opinion it goes really well with what she’s doing now, the kind of music she does and the movie Burlesque. I didn’t see it though, but I will some day!

Here's the inspiration picture:




Special about this kind of look is the lack of eyeshadow, the eyeliner which is winged and main focus of the eyes and the dramatic lip style. This is a quite classy look with red lips and soft peachy pink eyeshadow. But of course you can use other colors you like better. :)

What you need:
  • Pink base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girl friendly)
  • Light beige eyeshadow
  • Peachy eyeshadow
  • Black gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer, foundation
  • Blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
  • Powder
  • Contour color
  • Red lipstick

I hope you like this look. It’s similar to the Angelina Jolie one but much better quality.


Take care, bye!



I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)

Thx for watching!

2 comments:

  1. rote lippen uns schwarzer kajal, schön :)

    schau doch mal bei mir vorbei

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this look, especially the black liner and the red lips together very elegant!

    ReplyDelete