Friday, May 13, 2011

Nina Hagen: Easy Smoky Eye


Hey guys,

Finally I could edit this video. I recorded it like a week ago but I didn’t have any time to edit it. I am so happy that I am back now.

This is a really cool and simple look. Main colors are grey and black and you can wear red or nude lips with it. It depends on how you like it. :D I did the red lip for the video but after taking the pictures we decided to go for more natural lips because we were going out that night.

I hope you enjoy this look. I know it’s a short video but I promise I'll post more often now.



What you need:
  • White eyeshadow
  • Light grey eyeshadow
  • Medium dark grey eyeshadow
  • Dark grey eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Black gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
  • Maskara
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Concealer, foundation, powder
  • Bronzer, highlighter
  • Natural blush
  • Dark red lipstick
  • Red lipgloss


So what do you think? Have a nice weekend and see you soon!


Bye!

Wish her luck for her upcoming exams. :D


I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ich liebe Grau!

    Aber wenn ich mich jeden Tag damit schminke fühlt sich meine Kreativität beleidigt.^^

    ReplyDelete