Welcome to a super bright super fun look I wore in the middle of green grass and sunshine. I just love golden make-up looks and I also think that purple goes really well with that. The purple makes this look interesting; if you don’t like it leave it out and you get a beautiful classy golden look. Just apply a little bit of brown instead.
You can also combine the classy look with red lips to make it even more diva inspired. But I wanted to do the spring version with bright purple lips.
Enjoy watching guys. :)
What you need:
- Golden base (as Kiko Water Eyeshadow in 01 Bright Lemon with Mac’s fix+)
- Golden eyeshadow
- Bronzy eyeshadow (as Ponyhütchen pigment in Jingle Bells)
- Purple eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek Acid Palette)
- White eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek Acid Palette)
- White eyeliner (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Optional: darker golden eyeshadow
- Purple lipstick (as Kiko Lipstick in No. 37)
- Pink blush (as the one of the Estee Lauder Nightwaves palette)
I hope you’re cool enough to wear those fun bright colors which are like the spring and summer trend 2011. I love it though I don’t wear it often. :)
Take care, bye.
Help me to get new eyeshadows. :D
Camera drove me crazy.