Wednesday, April 27, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Sunkissed Gold


Hey guys,

Welcome to a super bright super fun look I wore in the middle of green grass and sunshine. I just love golden make-up looks and I also think that purple goes really well with that. The purple makes this look interesting; if you don’t like it leave it out and you get a beautiful classy golden look. Just apply a little bit of brown instead.

You can also combine the classy look with red lips to make it even more diva inspired. But I wanted to do the spring version with bright purple lips.

Enjoy watching guys. :)



What you need:
  • Golden base (as Kiko Water Eyeshadow in 01 Bright Lemon with Mac’s fix+)
  • Golden eyeshadow
  • Bronzy eyeshadow (as Ponyhütchen pigment in Jingle Bells)
  • Purple eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek Acid Palette)
  • White eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek Acid Palette)
  • White eyeliner (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Optional: darker golden eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Purple lipstick (as Kiko Lipstick in No. 37)
  • Pink blush (as the one of the Estee Lauder Nightwaves palette)


I hope you’re cool enough to wear those fun bright colors which are like the spring and summer trend 2011. I love it though I don’t wear it often. :)


Take care, bye.


Help me to get new eyeshadows. :D

Camera drove me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment