Wednesday, April 20, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Grass green


Hey guys,

I wanted to do a nice spring time look and here is my favorite spring color: green! I love green eyeshadow for many reasons… It looks good with my green shoes, it makes my eyes look so blue and it’s the best color to describe spring time.

I also want to wish you a nice Easter which I will spend with my friends and family. :) The weather here is unbelievable so we can spend a whole weekend outside. It’s going to be so much fun.

Ok, now here is the video!



What you need:
  • Neon green eyeshadow
  • Olive green eyeshadow
  • Fir green eyeshadow
  • Matt white eyeshadow
  • White eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Pink lipstick
  • Pink blush

This is such an easy look which looks great if you go shopping with your friends in the summer or spring. :) Green is such a great color, and I love the combination with pink. As I said if you don’t like it try to use coral or peachy colors or just some nudes. :)

Have a great week and a wonderful weekend.


Take care, bye.


I smile when you click here:

No comments:

Post a Comment