Finally here’s a new look. It’s a redo of a look I wore in Milan, and there are three other ones coming up the next weeks. :) I hope you enjoy this little mini-series.
This one is a little bit Egypt inspired. It’s a blue cat eye quite dark and glittery. I really fell in love with this look. I think it’s so pretty and wearable but definitely not boring.
What you need:
- Grayish black colored eyeshadow
- Dark navy colored eyeshadow
- Dark blue glitter eyeshadow
- Vibrant teal glitter eyeshadow
- White or skin tone colored eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Optional: Purple lipstick
I hope you like that look. As I said, you don’t have to wear a colorful lipstick with this look. If you like it with neutral lips, that’s totally fine. I just wanted to try my new lipstick out. :D
I would love to read your comments on this look!
Take care, bye.
Don't be afraid to click here: