Saturday, April 9, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Egypt inspired Cat-Eye


Hey guys,

Finally here’s a new look. It’s a redo of a look I wore in Milan, and there are three other ones coming up the next weeks. :) I hope you enjoy this little mini-series.

This one is a little bit Egypt inspired. It’s a blue cat eye quite dark and glittery. I really fell in love with this look. I think it’s so pretty and wearable but definitely not boring.





What you need:
  • Grayish black colored eyeshadow
  • Dark navy colored eyeshadow
  • Dark blue glitter eyeshadow
  • Vibrant teal glitter eyeshadow
  • White or skin tone colored eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Optional: Purple lipstick

I hope you like that look. As I said, you don’t have to wear a colorful lipstick with this look. If you like it with neutral lips, that’s totally fine. I just wanted to try my new lipstick out. :D

I would love to read your comments on this look!







Take care, bye.



Don't be afraid to click here:

No comments:

Post a Comment