Saturday, April 16, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Bronzed Night Out


Hey guys,

Here is a new Milan look which I recorded a few days ago. That’s why my hair is still long in this video. It’s really annoying, I am sorry.

It’s a fun look for a night out but without using bright colors or something like that. So it’s still classy and sexy. You can wear this for dinner or a party with friends. I wouldn’t recommend wearing it on a date or something like that.


You can always go for another lip color because those nude lips don’t suit everybody. This looks also great with natural lips, something peachy maybe. But stay away from pink or red.



What you need:
  • Skin tone colored eyeshadow
  • Warm brown eyeshadow
  • Glittery bronze colored eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • White eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Powder
  • Nude lipstick
  • Clear gloss (you can also go for a peachy tone)
  • Dark pink blush

I hope you’re having a wonderful day.




Take care, bye.


Click for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment