Saturday, April 30, 2011

Nina Hagen: Indian Inspired


Hey guys,

Do you like the new Nina Hagen look? I do. It’s a bronze really extreme eye look with red lips and – as always – strong brows. Here’s the inspiration picture, make sure to check that out: http://medias.ados.fr/people/1/3/1365/Nina-Hagen/photos/13738-nina-hagen-00-004.jpg

I fell in love with that flick-thing which is really unique and fun. You can add some more drama to the lips if you want but I didn’t. I think the eyes are dramatic enough.

The special thing about this look is that dot on the forehead. It makes it kind of Indian inspired. I think that’s really cool. So enjoy watching the video.



What you need:
  • Dark grey eyebrow powder
  • Brown pigment (as Ponyhütchen Pigment in Dark Chocolate)
  • Optional: Fix+ to apply pigment wet
  • Warm brown eyeshadow
  • Powder or skin tone colored eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Black eyeliner (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • False lashes (as Red Cherry No. 47)
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Bronzer
  • Optional: Natural blush
  • Natural or dark lipliner
  • Red lipstick
  • Dark red lipstick
  • Red or clear lipgloss

So, I know this post is late, but I hope you enjoy this tutorial.


Have an awesome day, bye.


Click me rich! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment