Saturday, April 23, 2011

Nina Hagen: Gothic Lips


Hey guys,

This new Nina Hagen look is really cool because of those lips. I liked the picture it’s inspired by because it shows her in her natural beauty. If you watch the video you may wonder why this could be natural, but since I know her normal make-up style I promise that this is a natural look. :D Here’s the picture: http://nina-hagen.ucoz.ru/Pictures/Logos/Filmography.jpg

This time I tried to use my natural eyebrows which may not look that pretty, I don’t know. :D I hope you don’t bother. But as this look lives from the eyebrows and lips and the dark liner I thought I couldn’t leave the eyebrows undone. Because of the light she seems to have flawless skin and she reminds me of snow white.

What do you think of this look?

Now here’s the video, it’s quite long. :D



What you need:
  • Black base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Optional: grey eyeshadow
  • White or light beige eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner, Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Peachy blush (as Benefit Georgia Blush)
  • Orange or red lipliner
  • Red lipstick (as Kiko Mat Lipstick in 288)
  • Darker lipstick
  • Dark brown lipstick
  • Optional: even darker brown pigment (as Ponyhütchen’s Dark Chocolate )
  • Clear gloss
  • Some gold glitter (as Mac’s Reflects Gold)
  • Powder

I hope you like that look. If you like that dark liner style or those dramatic lips try it out. I think you can get a quite wearable look if you want.

Have a wonderful weekend, our weather is awesome.


Take care, bye.


Click me rich! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment