Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Nina Hagen: Evil Queen


Hey guys,

New series is here! I am so excited to present you the Nina Hagen Make-ups! I looove that person, she is so pretty and talented. I love her voice and her style which is basically punk scene inspired. If you don’t know her check out this video and stay tuned to watch all the upcoming looks.





This look was created for a German movie called “Sieben Zwerge” where Nina was the Evil Queen. I love the eye make-up and snow white always was my favorite tale. I thought this would be the best look to start this series. It represents the craziness of her make-up and the inspiration picture shows her with her beautiful daughter which is also an actress in Germany. See the picture here: http://www.beepworld.de/memberdateien/members77/ninahagendas/cosmanina7zwerge.jpg

Now enjoy the video. It was really fun to do.



What you need:
  • Concealer
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Black gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in 01 Black Ink)
  • Red eyeshadow
  • Mascara, false lashes (as Red Cherry No. 47)
  • Foundation
  • Natural colored lipliner
  • Natural colored lipstick (as Bobbi Brown lipstick in Carnation)
  • Orange glittery lipgloss
  • Contour color (as the one of the Tarte Jewelry Box)
  • Soft orange blush (as Benefit Georgia blush)

I hope you like that series. I thought it would be fun to do something that hasn’t really been done yet (which is not that easy). :D


Take care, bye.


Click here to help me fulfill my wish. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment