Monday, April 18, 2011

March Girl: The Cool Cat


Hey guys,

Here comes the March Girl. And she is really a cool cat. The make-up was inspired by her leopard earrings which are like her favorite ones. I always wanted to do such a leopard eye because I think it looks so fun and is still so easy.

I decided to go for the classy cat eye so I extended her eyeliner into the tear duct area which makes this look really dark and dramatic. I wouldn’t recommend the lashes I used because they are so firm and came off after  a few seconds. That really made me sick. :D

Ok, the outfit is kind of bad girl inspired with the black leather jacket that matches those unbelievable cool boots. The dress again had leopard print on it which was not over the top too much leopard for me but looked really cool with the make-up and the earrings. In fact I think that leopard print is really hard to wear, because it can look overwhelming if you do too much of it and kinda boring of it’s not enough. I have a cute dress which I never wear just because it’s total leopard print. :/


What you need:
  • Black base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Bronzy dark brown eyeshadow
  • Eyeshadow that’s slightly darker than skin tone
  • Light brown eyeshadow
  • Brow highlight color
  • Dark brown eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil (waterline)
  • Gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in 01 Black Ink)
  • Eyebrow powder
  • Foundation, concealer, powder
  • Bronzer
  • Pink blush
  • Natural colored lipliner (as Nyx Lipliner in Natural)
  • Nude lipstick
  • Peachy lipgloss


So if you ever wanna look like a really hot bad girl maybe you wanna try this make-up. It’s super cool, super easy and you will be a real eyecatcher.

So let me know what you think about it. :D


Take care, bye.


Make me happy and click:



No comments:

Post a Comment