Monday, March 21, 2011

Update: My vacation - Milan, Italy

 Hey guys,

Today’s blog post is a little different. I wanted to upload this sooner but I had like no time for anything. I just wanted to tell you that I am back home and I had a great time in Milan.

We visited Milan for 6 days and we saw all the main sights and visited lots of museums there. If you’re interested in Art, don’t hesitate to go there.


If you’re interested in Fashion I can’t really tell you something because I didn’t find any fashion. I love Rome and it’s my favorite city in the world and for me it is way more fashion city than Milan. But on the other hand I don’t know anything about fashion. ;)

The shops in Milan are nothing special, many like Gucci, Prada and Louis Vuitton and on the other hand shops that you seem to find everywhere like H&M or Pimkie. The only thing I couldn’t find was a little boutique with clothes I cannot find at home or in another city nearby. :(

Though it was amazing but I don’t have any reason to go there again.

What you need:
Little bit of time and money
A map of the metro stations
A map of the city centre

Please tell me whether you liked this video or whether you have been there before. :)



Take care, bye.





No comments:

Post a Comment