Saturday, March 12, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Zoe Lister-Jones


Hey guys,

This is an old tutorial I did back in January. I almost forgot it but now that I am in Italy I thought I might show you. The quality is not as good but I still like the look. The inspiration picture you can find right here: http://www.cosmoty.de/star-looks/Zoe-Lister-Jones-Make-up-bei-der-Filmpremiere-von-The-Other-Guys/

I don’t really know that girl but I love the make-up. Of course my eye shape is not the best for this look, but I think you can still see, how to do it. I wore this for my birthday party. :)

The special thing is the extremely winged eyeliner and those beautiful red lips which are not an all in the face red but still catch the attention. :) It’s a little bit pin-up like, which I loooove.



What you need:
  • Soft skin toned eyeshadow (as Macs Brule)
  • Soft warm brown colored eyeshadow
  • Black colored eyeshadow
  • White eyeliner (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Gel or liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Foundation, contour color, pink blush
  • Red lipliner
  • Colored lipbalm
  • Optional: Peachy tone to calm down
  • Optional: red eyeshadow on top
  • Tiniest amount of gloss

Ok, I know the quality isn’t the best but I hope you though like it. Please leave some comments.


Take care, bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment