Sunday, March 6, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: My daily Routine + What's in my purse?

Hey guys,

This video is really embarrassing because most of the time I have completely no make-up on. I don’t have problems with that in real life but in front of a camera it’s kinda weird. I hope you don’t mind my loooong intro which turned itself into a what’s in my purse/make-up bag-video. :D

I hope you like me talking nonsense because that’s pretty much what I do in the first part of the video. The second part is what I wanted to show you: my everyday make-up routine so you see that I am not a woman which needs make-up like the air she breathes. I like it but I won’t let it rule me. ;)



What you need:
  • Concealer (liquid)
  • Powder on a small brush to set the concealer
  • Optional: Concealer (for blemishes and redness)
  • White eyeliner (Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Lash curler and mascara
  • Lipgloss or balm or whatever you like (as Ponyhütchen Lip Balm in Rudolph)
  • Settled color in the crease (as Mac Paint Pot in Girl friendly)

I hope you like that video and it helps you to find your own make-up routine. :)

Always remember, you’re wearing make-up and the make-up should not be wearing you. ;) What a lame slogan…


Take care, bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment