I’m posting a new wearable and celebrity inspired look because I forgot to do that last week. This is inspired by the following picture of Hillary Scott: http://www.cosmoty.de/star-looks/Hillary-Scott-Make-up-bei-den-GRAMMY-Awards-2011/
As always I don’t know that girl but maybe you know her or –like I did- just like this look. There are several ways to make it more wearable if this is too much for you. First of course don’t wear false lashes. Then you can do that look without the teal base which will make the colors show up less. And you can also use your metallic blue eyeshadow to create like a thick liner not going up into the grease too much.
If this is still too much blue for you create a nice nude or brown eye make-up and pop a little bit of blue on your lower lash line. This will not only make your make-up look more interesting but is also very good to enhance blue eyes. :)
What you need:
- Teal or blue base
- Metallic blue eyeshadow
- Optional: Dark blue eyeshadow
- Optionale: Lighter metallic blue eyeshadow
- Nude eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner
- Black gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in 01 Black Ink)
- Maskara, optional: false lashes (as Red Cherry No. 47)
- Foundation, concealer, contour color
- Natural colored blush
- Orange blush (as Benefit Blush in Georgia)
- Natural colored lipstick (as Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Carnation)
- Clear gloss
Tell me whether you liked this look.
Take care, bye.