Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Color Xtreme: Xsparkage's Blue and Orange Look





Hey guys,


This is the ninth Color Xtreme look, which means there is only one more coming. And I am very excited because I am planning something really cool.

This is a look I saw on Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjBxQllYjqI&feature=channel) and I totally fell in love with it. Also Xsparkage is my favorite Make-up-girl on Youtube so I decided to redo it.


I like the way the blue and the purple blend into each other while the orange is so vibrant on the lid. Beautiful. What do you think about this look?

What you need:
  • White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Vibrant orange colored eyeshadow  (as the one of the Sleek Acid Palette)
  • Sky-blue eyeshadow (as No. 28 of the Tarte Jewelry Box)
  • Optional: Dark blue eyeshadow
  • Purple eyeshadow
  • White highlight color (as the one of the Sleek Acid Palette)
  • White glittery or shimmery white eyeshadow (as No. 4 of the Tarte Jewelry Box)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Purple Eyeliner (I also used the one of the Tarte Jewelry Box because I had nothing else)
  • Vibrant purple color (as the one of the Sleek Acid Palette)
  • Black gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in 01 Black Ink)
  • Eyebrow powder
  • Concealer, powder, contour color
  •  Sheer peach toned blush
  • Peachy nude lipstick (as Loreal Color Riche Lipstick in 264 Rose Corail)

I hope you enjoyed this look even if it is just a redo. :)


Take care, bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment