Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Color Xtreme: Dark Soul


Hey guys,

This is the last Color Xtreme look. But don’t be sad, the new series is going to start in April and this will be so exciting.

But first I want you to have a look at this carnival inspired make-up. I saw a picture somewhere on Youtube, and I will try to find it for you guys, where there was a face totally painted with colors but black lips and eyes. This was so beautiful and I thought it would be the perfect last look of this series.

I hope you don’t blame me for being arrogant because I think I can do something like that. I was curious and I think for the first try it is pretty good.

Enjoy this fun colorful look.



What you need:
  • Concealer, foundation
  • Light eyeliner to draw the outline
  • Colored base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girlfriendly)
  • Black base (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in 01 Black Ink)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Anthracite shimmery eyeshadow
  • Colorful bright eyeshadows (yellow, orange and green of the Sleek Acid Palette, red, different shades of purple, dark green and teals of a 96 colors palette by Zoeva)
  • Colored eyeliner on waterline (as the purple one of the Tarte Jewelry Box)
  • Black eyeliner through the top lashes (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean)
  • Mascara, Feather Lashes (Kiko Lashes Sophisticated/Extravagant No. 02)
  • Contour color, peachy blush
  • Nude lipstick

I’d love to read your comments. :)


Take care, bye.



Feel free to click here:

No comments:

Post a Comment