This is the last Color Xtreme look. But don’t be sad, the new series is going to start in April and this will be so exciting.
But first I want you to have a look at this carnival inspired make-up. I saw a picture somewhere on Youtube, and I will try to find it for you guys, where there was a face totally painted with colors but black lips and eyes. This was so beautiful and I thought it would be the perfect last look of this series.
I hope you don’t blame me for being arrogant because I think I can do something like that. I was curious and I think for the first try it is pretty good.
Enjoy this fun colorful look.
What you need:
- Concealer, foundation
- Light eyeliner to draw the outline
- Colored base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girlfriendly)
- Black base (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in 01 Black Ink)
- Black eyeshadow
- Anthracite shimmery eyeshadow
- Colorful bright eyeshadows (yellow, orange and green of the Sleek Acid Palette, red, different shades of purple, dark green and teals of a 96 colors palette by Zoeva)
- Colored eyeliner on waterline (as the purple one of the Tarte Jewelry Box)
- Black eyeliner through the top lashes (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean)
- Mascara, Feather Lashes (Kiko Lashes Sophisticated/Extravagant No. 02)
- Contour color, peachy blush
- Nude lipstick
I’d love to read your comments. :)
Take care, bye.
Feel free to click here: