This is a party look for you. :D It is inspired by a look Paris Hilton wore, and you can find it here: http://www.cosmoty.de/star-looks/Paris-Hilton-Makeup-bei-der-Golden-Globe-Afterparty-von-NBC-Universal/
I don’t like that kind of make-up too much but it’s something different and I think many girls like things like the dark liner underneath, the heavy lashes and those dramatic doll pink lips. I hope you like it and leave some comments on what you think.
What you need:
- White glittery eyeshadow
- Bronze glittery eyeshadow
- Satin finish highlight color
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Lots of mascara
- Concealer, foundation, contour color
- Natural or pink colored blush
- Highlighter onto your cheekbones
- Pale pink lipstick (as Barry M Lipstick in Palest Lavender)
- Pale pink lipgloss
I really hope you enjoyed this tutorial and comment if you did.
Take care, bye.