I hope you’re having a wonderful day.
I wanna show you a new look today which is inspired by Mila Kunis. The link of her look is here: http://www.cosmoty.de/star-looks/Mila-Kunis-Make-up-bei-der-Filmpremiere-von-Black-Swan/
It’s a classic grey smoky eye look with very natural lips. This look is perfect for all skin and eye colors and you can wear it during a date or for a night out.
What you need:
- Black eyeliner (as Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean)
- Light skin tone colored eyeshadow (as Mac’s Brule)
- Slightly darker beige colored eyeshadow
- Grey or dark purple colored eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow (as Mac’s Carbon)
- Optional: shimmery eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- White eyeliner (as a highlight)
- Eyeshadow that matches your skin
- Concealer, foundation, contour color, powder
- Peachy blush
- Optional: light pink lipstick
- Light or clear gloss
Another thing I wanted to tell you is that I have twitter now, so if you’re interested check out: http://twitter.com/#!/BeautyChemCam
Also I have got a daylibooth-account. If you wanna see pictures of me, my friends and the kitty, follow me there: http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
I really hope you enjoyed this classic tutorial and comment if you did.
Take care, bye.