Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Color Xtreme: Rainbow Eyes


Hey guys,

I uploaded a new look for you. This was really a great one, so much fun doing it. I hope the video is ok, because I had to speed it up and I never did that before.

It’s a quite dramatic look but still wearable, at least without those hyper ridiculous lashes. I hope you love it as much as I do.


What you need:
  • funny rainbow lashes
  • white base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • red, orange, yellow, green, teal, blue, purple and soft pink colored eyeshadow (I used a Zoeva palette, similar to Costal Scents)
  • matt white highlight color
  • black eyeliner
  • dark eyebrow color (pencil or powder)
  • black eyeshadow to define upper lashline
  • concealer, contour color, neutral colored blush
  • nude lipstick, clear gloss
  • optional: red, yellow, green, blue, purple and soft pink pigments (I used mainly Ponyhütchen pigments) 
  • if you don't have or want those lashes: mascara and gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in No. 1 Black Ink)


I really hope you enjoyed this fun tutorial and comment if you did.

Take care, bye.




3 comments:

  1. second try ^^

    sooooo tolle farben =) voll schön. verrate mir wo du die wimpern her hast ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also der Regenbogen- Look gefällt mir bis jetzt am besten!!! Der is sooo cool! =)

    ReplyDelete