I uploaded a new look for you. This was really a great one, so much fun doing it. I hope the video is ok, because I had to speed it up and I never did that before.
It’s a quite dramatic look but still wearable, at least without those hyper ridiculous lashes. I hope you love it as much as I do.
What you need:
- funny rainbow lashes
- white base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- red, orange, yellow, green, teal, blue, purple and soft pink colored eyeshadow (I used a Zoeva palette, similar to Costal Scents)
- matt white highlight color
- black eyeliner
- dark eyebrow color (pencil or powder)
- black eyeshadow to define upper lashline
- concealer, contour color, neutral colored blush
- nude lipstick, clear gloss
- optional: red, yellow, green, blue, purple and soft pink pigments (I used mainly Ponyhütchen pigments)
- if you don't have or want those lashes: mascara and gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in No. 1 Black Ink)
I really hope you enjoyed this fun tutorial and comment if you did.
Take care, bye.