I’m so sorry I didn’t upload anything for a few days now. I am not feeling well at the moment and still I have a lot going on. But here is a new look I did a while ago. Unfortunately the video is a mess: I didn’t film anything but the eye make-up. But I think it’s worth watching still and I look forward to reading your comments. ;)
It is inspired by the sea and something like mermaid make-up. It’s mainly blue and teal because these are great colors to work with on your eyes. When I started doing make-up I liked this combination because it’s so easy to blend and to bring dimension to it by using less different colors and products.
I hope it inspires you.
What you need:
- Black base (as Nyx Jumbo Eyeliner Pencil in Black Bean)
- Teal colored eyeshadow
- Dark blue colored eyeshadow
- Teal glitter color (as the one of the Sleek Acid palette)
- Dark blue glitter color (as the one of the Sleek Acid palette)
- Like teal or blue colored eyeshadow
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Eyeliner Pencil in Milk)
- White eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil and gel eyeliner, mascara
- Eyebrow powder
I finished the face by applying concealer and foundation, contoured the cheeks and applied a plenty of a random blush (not a pink one!). Then I used a nude lipstick and some clear gloss. I am so sorry I didn’t realize it wasn’t filming.
Hope it was fun watching though.
I really hope you enjoyed this messed up video and comment if you did.
Take care, bye.