Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Color Xtreme: Mermaid Blue


Hey guys,

I’m so sorry I didn’t upload anything for a few days now. I am not feeling well at the moment and still I have a lot going on. But here is a new look I did a while ago. Unfortunately the video is a mess: I didn’t film anything but the eye make-up. But I think it’s worth watching still and I look forward to reading your comments. ;)

It is inspired by the sea and something like mermaid make-up. It’s mainly blue and teal because these are great colors to work with on your eyes. When I started doing make-up I liked this combination because it’s so easy to blend and to bring dimension to it by using less different colors and products.

I hope it inspires you.

What you need:
  • Black base (as Nyx Jumbo Eyeliner Pencil in Black Bean)
  • Teal colored eyeshadow
  • Dark blue colored eyeshadow
  • Teal glitter color (as the one of the Sleek Acid palette)
  • Dark blue glitter color (as the one of the Sleek Acid palette)
  • Like teal or blue colored eyeshadow
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Eyeliner Pencil in Milk)
  • White eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil and gel eyeliner, mascara
  • Eyebrow powder

I finished the face by applying concealer and foundation, contoured the cheeks and applied a plenty of a random blush (not a pink one!). Then I used a nude lipstick and some clear gloss. I am so sorry I didn’t realize it wasn’t filming.



Hope it was fun watching though.


I really hope you enjoyed this messed up video and comment if you did.

Take care, bye.




3 comments:

  1. Ich werde heute mal die Erdbeer-Maske testen :-)
    Viel spaß beim Schoki-Masken testen.LG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, das sieht toll aus. Ich überlege noch, ob ich mir einen NYX Pencil als Base zulegen sollte. Ich hab dich gleich mal ins Abo geschmissen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nun, also ich hab drei Nyx Jumbo Pencil, und ich find sie als Base schon sehr gut. Allerdings solltest du keine öligen Lider haben, da sie sonst trotz anderer Base drunter schnell verlaufen können... :)

    ReplyDelete