Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Color Xtreme: Meadow


Hey guys,

This green and yellow look is beautiful and yet simple. It’s kind of a smoky eye with a bright color. I saw it in a magazine and loved it, so I wanted to recreate it for you guys. I am also going to do another look I saw in this magazine which will be a To-Go-Look.

I love bright green eyeshadow but I know my model doesn’t. But I convinced her that this look is meant to be shared with you. :D It reminds me of spring and sun and a meadow full of flowers. The colors I used HAVE to be greens, yellows and pinks.

I hope I could bring you some spring into your world. Enjoy!


What you need:
  • White or green colored base (as Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk)
  • Bright green eyeshadow
  • Dark green eyeshadow
  • Yellow eyeshadow
  • Black liquid or gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in 01 Black Ink)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • White eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Brow powder or pencil
  • (optional “Hanging around kitty”)
  • Concealer, foundation, contour color, powder
  • Pink or red blush
  • Glittery highlighter
  • Pink lipliner, pink lipstick, clear gloss


I really hope you enjoyed this sportive spring inspired tutorial and comment if you did.

Take care, bye.



3 comments:

  1. I kinda like the combination of both the colours green and yellow. Thank you for this spring make up inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. vielleicht liegt es nur an den fotos, aber dieses giftgrün, das am ende rausgekommen ist ist der hammer! ich glaube für den look muss man schon mut haben ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das lag nicht an der Kamera, das sag dann schon auch so aus. :D Ich liiiiiebe grün.

    ReplyDelete