This green and yellow look is beautiful and yet simple. It’s kind of a smoky eye with a bright color. I saw it in a magazine and loved it, so I wanted to recreate it for you guys. I am also going to do another look I saw in this magazine which will be a To-Go-Look.
I love bright green eyeshadow but I know my model doesn’t. But I convinced her that this look is meant to be shared with you. :D It reminds me of spring and sun and a meadow full of flowers. The colors I used HAVE to be greens, yellows and pinks.
I hope I could bring you some spring into your world. Enjoy!
What you need:
- White or green colored base (as Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk)
- Bright green eyeshadow
- Dark green eyeshadow
- Yellow eyeshadow
- Black liquid or gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in 01 Black Ink)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- White eyeshadow
- Brow powder or pencil
- (optional “Hanging around kitty”)
- Concealer, foundation, contour color, powder
- Pink or red blush
- Glittery highlighter
- Pink lipliner, pink lipstick, clear gloss
I really hope you enjoyed this sportive spring inspired tutorial and comment if you did.
Take care, bye.