Tuesday, January 25, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Wearable Pinks



Hey guys,

this is a new tutorial look for you that is wearable and has a beautiful pop of color. As I said before I love pink and I did this look to wear it for a birthday party. The people liked it and so I wanted to share it with you.

This look is good for people like me, who do not have as much of an eyelid as most people seem to have. I have huge eyes and so make-up doesn’t really show through. The main color is underneath the eyes and on the lips with a healthy cheek color and a black eyeliner. I like that look for not being over the top but also not being boring.



 What you need:

  • Pink base (as Mac Paintpot in Girlfriendly)
  • Soft light pink colored eyeshadow
  • Vibrant pink colored eyeshadow
  • Optional: pink pigment
  • White eyeliner (as Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk)
  • Eyeshadow in the lightest pink shade you have
  • Eyeliner, Mascara, optional: false lashes (Mac No. 33)
  • Concealer, Foundation, Contour Color, Powder
  • Pink blush
  • Pink lipliner
  • Pink lipstick
  • Lipgloss

So I really hope you enjoy this look. Don’t forget to comment.

Take care, bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment