this is a new tutorial look for you that is wearable and has a beautiful pop of color. As I said before I love pink and I did this look to wear it for a birthday party. The people liked it and so I wanted to share it with you.
This look is good for people like me, who do not have as much of an eyelid as most people seem to have. I have huge eyes and so make-up doesn’t really show through. The main color is underneath the eyes and on the lips with a healthy cheek color and a black eyeliner. I like that look for not being over the top but also not being boring.
What you need:
- Pink base (as Mac Paintpot in Girlfriendly)
- Soft light pink colored eyeshadow
- Vibrant pink colored eyeshadow
- Optional: pink pigment
- White eyeliner (as Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk)
- Eyeshadow in the lightest pink shade you have
- Eyeliner, Mascara, optional: false lashes (Mac No. 33)
- Concealer, Foundation, Contour Color, Powder
- Pink blush
- Pink lipliner
- Pink lipstick
So I really hope you enjoy this look. Don’t forget to comment.
Take care, bye.