Thursday, January 20, 2011

To-Go Make-up: Angelina Jolie

Hey guys,

I made another tutorial tonight because I felt bad since I have got nothing done for more than a week. This is one of the unfortunately rare looks I did on myself because the main focus is on the lips and with my oversensitive eyes I'm not able to do great looks. :) I really hope you like it, I'm a little bit afraid but it was big fun to do this look.

As you can see I had an inspiration picture again which was this one: http://www.cosmoty.de/star-looks/Angelina-Jolie-Make-up-bei-der-The-Tourist-Filmpremiere-in-Rom/ 
I liked this look very much though I haven't seen the movie yet and I am not sure whether I wanna see it. :D If you have any hint whether to do it or not, write me a comment.

The most important thing with this looks are the lips combined with a natural make up on the cheeks and the eyes. Those red and berry lip colors are very good for the upcoming spring. Also Angelina has beautiful lashes and I simply love this look on her. :)

What you need for the make-up:
  • soft beige eyeshadow (Brule by Mac)
  • warm brown eyeshadow
  • dark brown eyeshadow
  • white eyeliner pencil (Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • eyeliner (Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in 1 Black Ink)
  • mascara
  • foundation (YSL Teint Eclat de Soie)
  • concealer (if you need to)
  • contour kit
  • orange or corally colored blush
  • powder over the top
  • pink or red lip liner
  • red or berry toned lipstick

I really hope you like it, comment if you do.

Take care, bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment