here is a new look for you guys. It is a more wearable make-up for work or school. It is inspired by Katy Perry, and the picture I found is linked here: http://www.cosmoty.de/star-looks/Katy-Perry-Make-up-bei-den-American-Music-Awards/
Special about this look are the lashes cause they are so long and full, a very neutral colored eye lid and this beautiful soft pink color on lips and cheeks. I hope you like it, have fun.
What you need for the make-up:
- Foundation (Mac Studio Fix Fluid), Concealer, contour and highlight color, bronzy blush, powder
- Brown eyeliner pencil
- Soft beige colored eyeshadow
- Chocolate brown colored eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow (optional)
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- White eyeliner pencil (or brown again for people with big eyes)
- White eyeshadow
- Natural colored lip liner
- Soft pink or coral colored lipstick
- Clear gloss
- Red Cherry lashes No. 47 (optional)
- Eyebrow kit
Just to tell you the news, I got a camera now and I already tried it out and I think the video is great. So see you guys on Saturday, hopefully, when I want to upload that next video.
Take care, bye.