Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January Girl: The Blue Orchid

Hey,
today I’m uploading the first tutorial. This is one of the monthly photo-looks I’m going to do. At first I decided to explain how I do these looks and pictures.
This model is a friend of mine. I told her to pick out her three favorite cloths or accessories and then I took one of these. We took her boots for those pictures. Next thing was planning the complete outfit with the help of my best friend.
As you can see, the model's wearing her black boots, blue leggings or tights, a black trench coat and a white scarf. We wanted this to be a simple outfit with a little bit of blue to match the make-up.
The make-up was mainly inspired by the false lashes I used. To see the steps I have done watch the video below.



Pictures were taken at the Christmas Market of Chemnitz.

What you need for the make-up:

  • Eyeshadow base
  • Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk (white base)
  • White and light blue eyeshadow
  • Dark blue eyeshadow
  • Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean (black base)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Eyeliner
  • Red Cherry Dark Night lashes
  • Concealer, Foundation (Mac Studio Fix Fluid), Contour Kit, Pink Blush
  • Natural colored lipliner
  • Dark red lipstick
  • Red or clear gloss





I really hope, you like this look. Have a nice day and see you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Wah! Sie sind online, die ersten Bilder, und sehen tollitoll aus. ^^ I'm impressed und begeistert. :D

    Weiter so! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Waiting for february, march, ... ;-)

    ReplyDelete