I did another make-up today which is very colorful but still wearable because I really like the combination of color and a smoky look. I hope you like it.
This is very easy to do and still looks great for an evening out or something like that. The false lashes add a very sexy touch.
What you need:
- pink or purple base (Mac Paint Pot in Girlfriendly)
- dark purple or plum colored eyeshadow
- vibrant purple eyeshadow
- soft light purple colored eyeshadow
- dark grey eyeshadow
- purple pigment or glitter
- highlight color
- eyeliner (Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in 1 Black Ink)
- mascara and false lashes, if you want to (Red Cherry No. 47)
- concealer and foundation if you need to
- contour kit and a soft blush (peachy)
- setting powder over the top
- neutral colored lip liner
- neutral colored lipstick
- brow powder
Take care, bye.