Saturday, January 8, 2011

Color Xtreme: Pink and Silver

Hey,
the video is up finally. But I'm far away from confident and my boyfriend will cry when he first sees the result. But well, I think you wanna see what I did, so here we go.




Though I decided to show you the pictures of the look today. It is a colorful but not too dramatic look. I saw it on Youtube and I really love it. The link of the original look is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGIkSsV07k0&NR=1
I really like silver eye make-up and pink is my very favorite color. So I really hope you like it and I can’t wait to show you the video and the outtakes of the first real video I filmed. :D





What you need for the make-up:
  • Eyeshadow base
  • Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk (white base)
  • Mac Paint Pot in Girl friendly (pink base)
  • Silver eyeshadow
  • Pink eyeshadow
  • White highlight color
  • Eyeliner (Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in 1 Black Ink)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer, (Foundation if you need to), Contour Color, orange colored blush
  • Pink lip liner
  • Pink lipstick
Take care, bye.

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty model and a pretty make-up, too. =)

    Go on. ^^

    ReplyDelete